Friday, February 20, 2015

Sometimes Broken Precisely Because


I miss you always now the snow is here to stay
I think of you when the color blue nearly 
Always opens up and looks out any more to see
How nimbly the future passes happy turbines
And Swan Lake is there too with the lumbering
Ballerinas and all the silly back aches after all
The elderly girls prayed enormously sweetly
For the resuscitation of stillborn indiscretions
Or was it the resurrection of Vienna sausages
Well dear who’s dying of thirst now tell me who
Needs a drink already we never did do one
Effortless thing did we but it pains us nonetheless
It pains us to admit O paradise! you wear my
Vague outpourings very well tonight my dear

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wore it then I took it right off because DUH.
Anything that covers the body
is rude. And this shit cost a thousand dollars.
As much money as it takes to cover your body,
that's how much you have to spend to look good.
That's why skinny girls look good in twenty dollars worth
of old band t-shirts. Don't try that shit yourself.
Skinny girls can wear a slip as a ballgown and seduce the president
I mean a fat girl could do that but not wearing a slip as a ballgown
I mean how would she even get into the White House in that thing, puhlease